Paradise in Hawaii!
This 7 day trip to Oahu Hawaii will include lodging on the finest stretch of world famous Waikiki Beach, a tour of Pearl Harbor a Luau and a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Blue water, white sand, awesome tours and more!Read Full Description
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Price Range:
- From $999 (Discounts available for children in the same room as adults.) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Family with kids, Married
Family Trip, Honeymoon, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
This 7 day trip to Oahu Hawaii will include lodging on the finest stretch of world famous Waikiki Beach, a tour of Pearl Harbor a Luau and a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Blue water, white sand, awesome tours and more!
Day 1 - Honolulu
You will arrive in Honolulu via the most convenient flight. You will be met with a friendly Lei greeting and then a short transfer to your hotel will be provided.
Day 2 - Honolulu
You can book a reasonably prices private surf lesson, in the warm waters of Waikiki Beach, at one of the surf shacks located right on the beach!
Enjoy world famous Waikiki beach right at your doorstep!
Day 3 - Honolulu
You will be picked up near your hotel in the morning for your short bus trip to Pearl Harbor. Upon arrival you will have pre-reserved tickets to the Arizona Memorial. You will have plenty of time to view the Pearl Harbor movie and more. Afterwards your tour will continue on the bus where the guide will show you where president Obama went to school, the state capitol which is featured in Hawaii Five O and more!
Day 4 - Honolulu
Today you can rent a car from a local agency or a rental car for one day can be included in your package. Visit the world famous North Shore of Oahu featuring the Bonzai Pipeline, Waimea Beach and Sunset Beach. Do not forget to stop at one of the local shrimp shacks for fresh locally grown shrimp served Hawaiin Style!
Day 5 - Honolulu
Take a walking tour of Waikiki. Check out Fort Derussy where you can eat at the commissary for the lowest priced food around. Walk over to the local Aquarium and the Local Zoo.
Day 6 - Honolulu
Today you will be picked up by charter bus and taken to the world famous Polynesian Cultural Center. At the end of the day you will attend a Luau and dinner show on site and then be returned to your hotel by charter bus.
Day 7 - Honolulu
Spend you last day relaxing on Waikiki Beach. We suggest a sunset dinner at Dukes Restaurant over looking the beach!
Day 8 - Honolulu
You will be picked up at your hotel for a shuttle to the airport to catch your flight home.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Paradise in Hawaii!
- This 7 day trip to Oahu Hawaii will include lodging on the finest stretch of world famous Waikiki Beach, a tour of Pearl Harbor a Luau and a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Blue water, white sand, awesome tours and more!
- OAHU & MAUI
- You enjoy fun in the sun—and that’s exactly what you’ll get on this 7-day getaway to Oahu and Maui. Paradise awaits as you arrive in Honolulu on Day 1, so unpack your bags and immerse yourself in the spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. From a tour of Pearl Harbor to ...
- Hawaiian Explorer (Superior)
- Enjoy 8 Days Hawaiian Explorer (Superior) Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Honolulu, Kona and Maui.
- Hawaiian Explorer (Moderate)
- Enjoy 8 Days Hawaiian Explorer (Moderate) Escorted tour featuring sightseeing and many activities in Honolulu, Kona and Maui.