Paris, the “City of Light”, is one of the world’s most exciting cities full of monuments, elegant squares, picturesque streets and grand boulevards. Famed for the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Cathedral Notre-Dame, Paris and its surrounding areas feature countless other art, culture and food treasures. During your stay ...Read Full Description
- Paris, France
- Trip Length:
- 3 days
- Best Time to Go:
- Any time.
- Recommended for:
Infants (under 2)
Adults (25 - 29)
Family Trip, Girlfriend Getaway, Weekend Getaway
Detailed Trip Description
Paris, the “City of Light”, is one of the world’s most exciting cities full of monuments, elegant squares, picturesque streets and grand boulevards. Famed for the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Cathedral Notre-Dame, Paris and its surrounding areas feature countless other art, culture and food treasures. During your stay in this beautiful city, enjoy the wealth of art museums Paris has to offer. Visit the Musée du Louvre, one of the world’s largest and greatest, with its many treasures including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. An impressive collection of art from 1848 to 1914 is housed at the Musée d’Orsay and features many fine Impressionist paintings from the likes of Manet, Degas and Renoir. The Musée Picasso offers an unparallel collection of Picasso to view. The Women's Travel Club has arranged for a wide variety of optional tours to further enhance your stay in Paris. You can also explore the many fine shops and cafes of Paris on your own. Paris Travel Guide and Trip Planner
Day 1 - Paris
Ideal Solo, Girlfriend or Couples Getaway.
Flexible. Convenient. Affordable.
Grab your passport and head to the airport!
Simply choose a hotel and departure date, then add as many extra nights and sightseeing tours as desired to customize your getaway.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- European Family Discovery 13 days from London to Munich
- Start this amazing family vacation with a welcome dinner, then discover London on a traditional London double-decker bus. See the major sites like Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. Enjoy a “flight” on the London Eye, the world’s tallest observation wheel with stunning views of ...
- PARIS, LOIRE VALLEY & CHAMPAGNE
- You will be wined and dined at the finest French hideaway restaurants. Stay in an authentic 15th century château. Stare in awe at the majesty of the magnificent châteaux built by France's royalty from medieval times to the Renaissance days of splendor. Relax in quaint cafés looking out onto 10th ...
- Avalon Waterways Burgundy and Provence Jazz Cruise 2012
- Opportunities abound on this grand vacation to learn about France and to taste its sumptuous wines and cuisine. Your adventure begins with an overnight on the stunning Côte d’Azur, then travel to Arles in the Provence region to board your ship and sail north up the scenic Rhône and Saône ...
- London, Paris and Amsterdam 10 day trip
- Start off in London where you can take a ride on the London Eye, see the Changing of the Guards and take a day-trip to Stonehenge. Then take a 2-hour train to Paris and visit its world-class museums, dine in small (but gourmet) restaurants, and have a romantic evening stroll ...