Photographer's Paradise Cruise
Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ...Read Full Description
- Barcelona, Spain; Florence, Italy; Marseille, France; Naples, Italy
- Trip Length:
- 8 days
- Price Range:
- From $3282 (Reserve your cabin now and make layaway payments through April 1, 2013. ) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
Jun 23, 2013 to Jun 30, 2013
- Recommended for:
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Detailed Trip Description
Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ship and test out your new photo editing and enhancing skills to bring out that special sparkle. This cruise is not limited to photography buffs! With the kids out of school, start the summer off with a fantastic vacation they are sure to remember for a lifetime – they’ll go home enriched and maybe pickup some photography skills along the way.
Day 1 - Barcelona
What is there to do in Barcelona, Spain prior to your cruise? The capital of Catalonia, and one of its provinces, Barcelona, is a place of palpable history, where you can lose yourself strolling down the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic. It’s a city designed to delight the senses: visit other-worldly Modernista churches like Gaudi’s La Pedrera, or treat yourself at a street side cafe to Patatas Bravas or a Passion Fruit Mojito. Experience this vibrant city before your next European cruise.
Day 2 - Barcelona
Day 3 - Naples
Cruise to Naples, located on Italy’s stunning Amalfi coast, a city rich in colorful history and diverse experiences. It is will take you back through the centuries with its grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre. But it will also delight your senses and satisfy your coolness quotient with posh shops and sleek bars in neighborhoods like Chiaia and Posillipo.
Day 4 -
With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or just people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe. There are many things to do in Rome before embarking on your next Europe cruise.
Day 5 - Florence
How lucky to visit the Tuscan region, Florence & Pisa, resplendent in art and history. What’s even more fortunate is that all the main attractions in Florence are centrally located for the perfect walking tour. See Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Michelangelo’s David.
Day 6 - Marseille
Located on the Mediterranean coast, Marseille is the oldest city in France and was founded in 600 BC. Amongst the many terracotta-roofed buildings lie many intriguing sights including the Cathedral of Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde. Other places well worth visiting are the city of Avignon and the quaint villages of Le Baux & Aix en Provence.
Day 7 -
On the one hand, this city, founded by the Romans some 2,100 years ago, is replete with (literally) wall-to-wall history and architectural splendor. You can journey back in time and wander the mazes of alleyways and cobblestone paths that surround the Gothic cathedral. On the other hand, Palma is bustling with life, showcasing the island’s best restaurants, shops, nightlife and a vibrant art scene.
Day 8 - Barcelona
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Culinary & Wine Travel from Walden Tours
- Join us this September when Walden Tours travels to the Amalfi Coast to explore the culinary and wine traditions of this dramatic area of Italy. Leading the group will be well known Vancouver chef, Ken Iaci. Chef Iaci has Calabrian roots and his family has been providing superb Italian food ...
- Culinary Adventures in Italy!
- Experience Florence with your senses as you take in the flavors and pleasures of the most romantic city on Earth!
- Photographer's Paradise Cruise
- Join us for a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and photography seminar. Stop by our photography workshops for specialized content for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Learn how to capture that perfect shot then use what you’ve learned as you tour some of the world’s most historic sites. Come back to the ...
- All about Italy
- Italy, perfect for those who enjoy the arts, great cuisine, beautiful architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and phenomenal beaches. This incredibly historic landmark has it all. ------ This trip was originally created around a client's preferences, and was not a cookie-cutter trip. We tailored this package around meeting their expectations. ------ This ...