Rajasthan Royal Experience – Families Only!
Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What ...Read Full Description
- Agra, India; Delhi, India; Jodhpur, India; Udaipur, India
- Trip Length:
- 9 days
- Price Range:
- From $7750 to $8750 ( Exclusively designed itinerary for families Spacious, luxury accommodations Supervised activities for children Historic sites Old Delhi Taj Mahal City/Lake Palace Udaipur Mehrangarh Fort Samode Palace Ranakpur Jain Temples Shopping & bazaars Camel ride Village visit Dinners with or without the children – its your choice! ) per person See what this includes and what this excludes
- Best Time to Go:
Feb 18, 2012 to Feb 27, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 to Nov 26, 2012
- Recommended for:
Children (2 - 5)
Children (6 - 8)
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Children (15 - 17)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Adventure-seeker, Family with kids
Family Trip, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What could be cooler than exploring ancient forts and palaces with other kids? Designed exclusively for groups of 4 - 6 families, Royal Rajasthan minimizes the inconveniences of long-haul travel with the kids and maximizes the amount of time you spend relaxing together. In addition to enjoying a carefully planned itinerary, families benefit from the professional services of a childcare associate at the hotel on designated evenings. And speaking of hotels, we only work with four and five-star kid-friendly luxury properties. The kind of places where we stay with our own families! Take a look at the highlights of our tour and the full itinerary and don’t hesitate to give us a call or send an e-mail with questions. We love talking about family travel to India and would be happy to share our own experiences.
Day 1 - Delhi
Arrive Delhi: Arrive in the capital of Delhi. Today is a day of rest, orientation and relaxing. The group will meet for an introductory dinner.
Day 2 - Delhi
Delhi: Take a morning tour of New Delhi followed by a choice of a bicycle rickshaw tour of Old Delhi, a guided excursion to one of city’s many shopping destinations, or a rest at the hotel. Dinner will be on your own with our staff assisting with recommendations, reservations and transportation. Dine as family or leave the kids behind to have fun with our dedicated, experienced child-care professional.
Day 3 - Delhi
Day 3 - Delhi to Jodhpur: Begin the day with a flight to the magical city of Jodhpur. Perched at the edge of the desert beneath Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur is called the Blue City because of its many blue painted dwellings. On your first afternoon in Jodhpur you can relax at the hotel pool with the kids or have us arrange a custom outing for your family. This evening you have the option to partake in a traditional Rajasthani dinner on the hotel grounds.
Day 4 - Jodhpur
Jodhpur: See the sites of Jodhpur including the imposing Mehrangarh fort. In the afternoon the group will have free time to wander through the old town – a family favorite for photos. You may also opt to take an optional village tour to the surrounding countryside. Dinner will be on your own with our staff assisting with recommendations, reservations and transportation to one of Jodphur’s fine restaurants. Dine as a family or leave the kids behind to participate in activities with our experienced child-care professional.
Day 5 - Jodhpur
Jodhpur to Ranakpur: After breakfast, you’ll board our private AC bus to drive to Ranakpur, home of one of the most expansive Jain temples in the world. Overnight in a heritage hotel in the countryside.
Day 6 - Udaipur
Ranakpur to Udaipur: Sleep in or start the day at first light with an optional horse safari. The group will gather later in the morning for a short walk to a nearby temple. In the early afternoon you will board our private AC bus to drive to Udaipur. The group will overnight at one of Udaipur’s luxury hotels.
Day 7 - Udaipur
Udaipur: Udaipur is the quintessential Rajasthani town with palaces, forts and an old city center. Today you will tour the sites of Udaipur and see why the city’s magic lies in its lakes. After our morning tour, you will have time on your own back at the hotel to rest. In the late afternoon we will organize a cricket game for any of the children and adults who wish to learn the game.
Day 8 - Agra
Udaipur to Agra: Board a quick flight to Delhi, where you will catch a private AC bus to Agra. The group will tour the famous Taj Mahal right before sunset -- perfect end to an amazing trip. Overnight in Agra.
Day 9 - Delhi
Agra to Delhi: After breakfast, drive back to Delhi. We will arrange several drop off points including the airport to ensure that all of our families get where they need to be in plenty of time.
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Spiritual Tour to the Sacred Sites & Temples of India
- Discover the beauty that India has to offer with Finbarr Ross. This sacred sites tour will take you to some of India's most magnificent temples and holy sites. India has been a place of spiritual pilgrimage for thousands of years. It is the home many religions and spiritual practices such ...
- Rajasthan Royal Experience – Families Only!
- Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What ...
- Golden Triangle of India
- Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three ...
- Uncover India - Delhi to Goa
- Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest ...