Uncover India - Delhi to Goa
Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest ...Read Full Description
- Agra, India; Delhi, India; Goa, India; Jaipur, India; Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India; Udaipur, India
- Trip Length:
- 14 days
- Best Time to Go:
- January, February, March, April, August, September, October, November, December
- Recommended for:
Children (9 - 11)
Children (12 - 14)
Adults (18 - 20)
Adults (21 - 24)
Adults (25 - 29)
Adults (30 - 39)
Adults (40 - 64)
Adventure-seeker, Family with kids
Family Trip, Romantic Getaway, Summer Vacation
Detailed Trip Description
Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest state of India and full of colours we call the state of forts and palaces than you move to business capital of India Mumbai and finally night life paradise Goa. those who are on standard budget and looking forward to see best of north India than this is highly recommended tour. it is a good mixture of plan activities and free time.
Day 01 - New Delhi
Arrival at IGI international Airport Delhi at any time and transfer to hotel.Over night at hotel.
Day 2 - Delhi
Tour of Delhi including world heritag sites of red fort and a walking tour old Delhi, later on a short tour of new Delhi as well. we would take you to Jama mosque where twenty thousand poeple can pray at same time than a short cycle rickshaw ride to narrow street where you would see or try more than 70 types of Indian bread.
Day 3 - Agra
This day you will leave for Agra city 5.15 am in morning coz you will have train Shatabadi express which departs from new Delhi railway station at 6.15 am in morning. Breakfast on board. Arrival at the station and transfer to the hotel later on drive for the sightseeing of the city of Mughal and Taj, where you can see Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Evening for shopping, overnight hotel.
Day 4 - Jaipur
After morning breakfast drive to Jaipur, Evening will visit Raj mandir cinema hall for bollywood movie, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 - Jaipur
Early hours around 7.00 A.M. drive to Amber city the ex capital of Jaipur where you would get a chance to ride of elephant back and drive up to the fort like a king of India. Jaipur is one of the best planned medieval cities in the world. A rich empire, Jaipur has some of the finest palaces in India including the palace of winds-the Hawa Mahal next to it is the beautiful and well spread city palace. But whatsoever. Later in evening you would able to see a Bollywood Movie at India’s Finest Cinema hall Raj Mandir.
Day 6 - Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Pushkar a small and holy town is famous for one of the trinity of Hindu god Brahma and the biggest camel festival of world. Pushkar is also known for its wonderful market and Pushkar lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 - Jaipur
Early hours you can climb up 800 steps to Savitri temple for sunrise, later day is free for you and in evening you will go for camerl ride in semi desert area for sunset
Day 8 - Udaipur
Drive to see the Venice of East, en route there is possibility to see 10 century lord Shiva temple who is deity of rulers of Udaipur city, the city is with lush green mountains and blue placid lakes arrival and overnight stay.
Day 9 - Udaipur
Morning sightseeing of City Palace the most beautiful palace of India which rule by the longest dynasty of the world, than Jagdish temple, enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola, later visit to ladies Garden and overnight stay
Day 10 - Mumbai
This morning drive to airport to catch flight for Mumbai. arrival at Mumbai airport and drive to your hotel. evening is free for relax.
Day 11 - Mumbai
Full day sightseeing of Gateway of India, Hotel Taj Mahal or you can take a boat to Elephanta island where you can have look 10 century caves and monkeys who drink coca cola. In evening you may visit Leopold cafe which one of the oldest cafe in Mumbai and it’s also mention by Australian writer George Davery Roberts in his book Shantaram. Overnight stay at Hote
Day 12 - Goa
Catch flight for Goa from Mumbai airport. Arrival at Goa airport..evening is free. overnight at hotel.
Day 13 - Goa
explore Goa by your own, visiting Mapusa market, Anjuna beach, Baga beach and Bagator beach, evening is for leisure, night time you may visit club mambos or Titos at Baga beach.
Day 14 - Goa
Tour ends here . . this day you are free to depart any time from Goa
Not the trip you were looking for?
Click here to find experts to book your trip (it's free!)
Submit Inquiry to Travel Specialist
Trips you may also be interested in
- Spiritual Tour to the Sacred Sites & Temples of India
- Discover the beauty that India has to offer with Finbarr Ross. This sacred sites tour will take you to some of India's most magnificent temples and holy sites. India has been a place of spiritual pilgrimage for thousands of years. It is the home many religions and spiritual practices such ...
- Rajasthan Royal Experience – Families Only!
- Warning: This trip may result in a new way of thinking. Are you read for family life ‘After India’? Parents: Experience Rajasthan -- one of the most exotic destinations in the world -- with the support of a small group of like-minded families and a child care resource. Kids: What ...
- Golden Triangle of India
- Since the upcoming of tourism in India in the earlier days, most of the visitors wanted to experience the "real flavour of India" instantly. The three cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were highly preferred by such travelers as they represent the country in the best way. All these three ...
- Uncover India - Delhi to Goa
- Uncover India tour or Delhi – Goa tour is a fantastic trip to travel coz you start your journey from capital of India Delhi than proceed to city of love Agra where you would see magnificent Taj Mahal, than you travel next few days in Rajasthan state which is largest ...